As a patient at our academic health system, you will receive interventions proven to reduce suffering and improve life satisfaction. We will help you see and increase your unique strengths and together we will build a treatment plan that you drive to reach your goals.
M Health Fairview Counseling provides holistic psychotherapy for individuals, couples, and families of all ages. We also offer group therapy and psychological testing for adolescents and adults. Common reasons people start psychotherapy are for problems such as:
- Feeling numb or having intense emotions that cause problems in your relationships
- Unable to control your emotions, thoughts, or actions where you feel like they control you
- Worried or irritable most of the time
- Unable to do daily chores, schoolwork or manage work expectations
- Symptoms related to a mental health diagnosis that were previously treated
- You see, hear, or feel things that others do not
- You have strong beliefs that others do not share
- Relationship and family problems
- Medically related conditions
- Stress-related conditions
- Workplace issues
Our clinics are located throughout the Twin Cities and surrounding areas as well as care offered via a secure website for video therapy, making it easy to find psychotherapy that is convenient for you. Call us today at 1-800-468-3120.
People choose us because:
With our partnership with the University of MN Medical School and behavioral sciences we have access to innovative best practices.
We are the largest Behavior Health service in the Upper Midwest, we have easy and swift access to all levels of mental health and Substance use treatments.
Our expertise in Cognitive Behavior Therapy (trauma, insomnia, mood, anxiety psychosis) EMDR, mindfulness-based therapies, Dialectic Behavior Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Prolonged Exposure, Play Therapy and Sand Tray therapy.
We can see all ages and treat most conditions. We will refer to external specialty programs for severe OCD, moderate to severe Eating Disorders and moderate to severe Autism Spectrum Disorders. We will work with all other conditions within our system
Our standard is a multidisciplinary mental health and recovery team: psychiatry, psychology, LADC, psychotherapy and addiction medicine.
80% of care is delivered via video providing care for anyone, anywhere in MN and WI
Outcomes: from satisfaction surveys in 2020:
85% of consumers would recommend our therapists to friends or family
91% report that their Therapist listened carefully to them
94% endorsed therapist explains things regarding managing their health